[SONG REVIEW] Energetic and Burn It Up - WANNA ONE

I never kept up with Produce 101 (as I tend to avoid being emotionally invested with music competitions here and abroad) so I don't know who is who. On the other hand, one day when I logged into Youtube I found myself caving in and actually listening to WANNA ONE's official debut tracks. Many SNS accounts certainly caught my attention about the members so I thought well why not have a listen...



Burn It Up



I actually prefer the live stage performances more than the MV because the latter's editing was confusing and all over the place. There are zoom ups of the boys' faces and their choreo but you can't easily appreciate the amazing dance as well as you could compared to their debut stages which shows their moves clearly. Burn It Up is a definite hype song. Would work perfectly at club nights and concerts.

Energetic



This was the first song I heard when it came up as a video recommendation on Youtube. I am rather impressed with the dancing, vocals and the smooth rapping. Apparently this was what the Korean netizens preferred which I am inclined to agree with because I do find it radio-friendly. Energetic would be a song I'd easily put in a playlist without hesitation.

Their debut stage on M Countdown. The piano position made by the members at the beginning of the performance is so cool.

Comments