I Smile - DAY6 // 4 o'clock - BTS! R&V

DAY6 and Bangtan Sonyeondan have released some amazing tracks this week and I am loving them both.



I Smile - DAY6



Meeting up with your former other half who reached out to you first and when you meet you are smiling even though it hurts so much once I let you go, my smile will disappear. Need to be honest - the vocal talent in this band is just feeding my deeply emotional side and I am almost crying each time I hear this song. The chorus tugs the heart so much.

The MV has a lot of eye contact towards the camera that it almost makes you, the viewer, feel like the members are looking at you and speaking to you only. The room suddenly empties and it is just you that they are looking at. We are the girl in question, the one the guys miss dearly.

4 o'clock - R & V



This BTS FESTA is proving to be more delightful as we progress. Namjoon and Taehyung uploaded a special track on Soundcloud which they composed together. It's chilled, not over the top and a lovely melodic track. Namjoon even gets to sing and rap at the same time. Taehyung's vocals are deep and soothing.

Comments