[FOOD REVIEW] Afternoon Tea @ Wellcome Kitchen

It had been a long time since I paid a visit to Wellcome Trust and I thought I'd pay a visit to the Wellcome Collection next door to see what exhibitions were available to observe. The museum's 2nd floor restaurant and cafe are run by Benugo and I was intrigued with the rather budget-priced afternoon tea session.









The scones were very crunchy and warm, which is what I normally prefer. It makes adding the clotted cream or jam that much more tasty upon first bite. The other cakes were cutely sized but I didn't realise I was really, really full up after this meal.

Afternoon tea is available on Thursdays and Fridays from 3pm so yes it is quite the wait. I starved myself after a half day at work and had to wait for about 2 hours till I could go and order the Afternoon tea menu.

Link to all the menus can be found here

Comments