Marie Claire UK Magazine feature article on South Korean tv show "Now On My Way To Meet You"

This month's issue of Marie Claire UK magazine has a 3 page article on a tv show by the name of Now On My Way To Meet You. A combination of both talent and talk shows, the panellists all consist of North Korean defectors who explain the physical and psychological situations they had experienced in North Korea, as well as the transitions they had to make after escaping the communist regime to start a new life elsewhere.

Have you seen any episodes of Now On My Way To Meet You? What did you think?

Here are my personal scans of the article from Marie Claire:-


Posted using Mobypicture.com

Posted using Mobypicture.com

Posted using Mobypicture.com

Comments

  1. Hi Vash Chan. I wrote this article, but I don't live in the UK and can't get a copy. I am wondering if I may please use your scans on my website? Thanks for letting me know! My website is www.lesliepatrick.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie, as long as the watermarks stay on then you're very welcome to use these scans on your website. Great article BTW.

      Delete

Post a Comment